Louise’s integrated career path as a Speaker, Trainer and Coach has spanned decades giving her extensive knowledge and experience in the field of personal and professional growth enhancing relationships and lifestyle and professional and business enrichment for her clients.
Louise has a values-based approach to life and business specializing in mindset including values-based goal achievement, cultivating optimism and resourcefulness, enhancing emotional intelligence, mindfulness and meditation and managing work-life integration.
She has presented training programs and workshops in Australia and the USA on Mindset, Goal Achievement, Leadership, Work and Lifestyle Balance, Mindfulness, Meditation, Motivation, Stress Management, and Communication Skills.
In her role as a Life Coach Louise has appeared on Australian national television, been interviewed on radio and has written and contributed to feature stores for magazines.
Louise is highly valued for her diverse expertise in the field of psychology, her deep understanding of human behaviour and her unique style. She offers a down-to-earth approach with a blend of practical wisdom, intuition, energy and humour that she delivers with a commitment to provide resources, strategies and processes to enhance the well-being and outcomes of individuals, business and organizations.
Louise’s decades of study, practice and teaching meditation and mindfulness have transformed her approach to life and business – she lives and works by her simple creed to:
“Make a positive difference and be of benefit” with a call to action to “Create a kinder, more compassionate and happier world.”
Louise has worked with a diversity of businesses and countless individuals across a wide range of demographics including actors to aviation, barristers to banking and finance, mothers and musicians, nurses, teachers, sales, IT and athletes including Layne Beachley AO (Order of Australia), seven times World Surfing Champion.
Some previous clients include
Navigator Consulting * Goldrick Farrell Mullan – Australian Lawyers * ING Group * Softwork People * TEC (The Executive Connection) * Byron Visitors Centre * ABC Radio – Publicity/Promotions
If you need the piece of paper stuff here’s a bit
- Nationally Accredited (21O95VIC) Certified Practitioner of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) with more than 275 hours of formal NLP training
- Dip. C.H. – Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training (NSZ40198)
- Conflict Resolution Professional Skills Training – Macquarie University Continuing Education Program
- RN (Certificate of Psychiatric Nursing) Glenside Hospital South Australia
- Decades of studying, practicing and teaching mindfulness and various styles of meditation
- Silva Method® Laredo, Texas: Lecturer Development Training and Certification Seminar
- Silva Method® Laredo Texas: Advanced Lecturer training with Jose Silva, founder of the Silva Method USA
- Transcendental Meditation™ (Practitioner level) Los Angeles
You are welcome to connect with Louise so you can discuss how she can enhance your organization or business through speaking, executive coaching and training or facilitate your personal inspired life coaching.