There are 1,440 minutes in every day which is 525,600 minutes in every year – How are you spending them?
Been procrastinating for too long about learning Meditation and Mindfulness? Think that, “I’m so busy and I work all day so I don’t have time to do meditation practice” or that “Meditation doesn’t work for me” or perhaps you hold the unfounded belief that- “I’m crap at meditation?”
I’ve heard all of these unfounded and unconvincing excuses many times – Spoiler alert, Google it. You will find countless scientific and medical evidence-based research results that shows the benefits of meditation – that “Meditation does work.” It is people that don’t work with meditation, don’t value or hold their well-being and evolution in high enough regard to make time to learn and practice meditation and mindfulness and enjoy the myriad of benefits that come with these practices.
Check out the table below and then ask yourself if you are really unwilling or unable to allocate and manage even 5 – 30 minutes a day to a well-being enhancing and life-enriching practice.
It’s time to get real and be honest with yourself. Check out the questions below – your answers might surprise you and then make your decision…
Ask yourself the following…
- How much time do I spend on social media per day? How much of this time is either essential or beneficial to my well-being?
(Australians spend an average of 1.5 – 1.75 hours per day on social media)
- How much time do I spend either watching television or with screen time for the sole purpose of entertainment or distraction?
- How much time do I spend being distracted by bright shiny objects?
- How much time do I spend on some not so resourceful naval gazing?
- How much time do a waste on Googling “stuff”?
- How much time do I devote to exercising my body, yet none to exercising my mind, to evolving and expanding my consciousness?
Now ask yourself the following…
- How much time do I know, that for a fact, I have on the planet?
- How much does stress, anxiety, worry or overwhelm rob me of my time?
- How much time has anger, impatience, frustration or depression taken from me?
- How much time have any unresourceful habitual patterns in thinking, emotion or behaviour given to holding me back?
- How much time have I spent and potentially wasted on unhealthy and incompatible relationships; friendship, business, intimate or other?
Now ask yourself this high priority question…
How much time am I willing to devote, on a daily basis, to truly enhancing my well-being, expanding my consciousness and evolution as a human being? Could I manage even 30 minutes a day out of the 1,440 minutes I have in each and every day?
Having asked yourself and answered these questions, you would come to the conclusion that – THERE IS ALWAYS TIME and I CAN MAKE TIME.
The final question is…
Do you have the Will and Commitment to take the step to enhance Calm, Joy, Well-being and Peace, to Expand your Consciousness, Evolve as a Human Being and Progress your Life with the scientific, evidence-based beneficial practices of Meditation and Mindfulness?
Where there is the Will and the Commitment, there IS a way! Step up, be kind to yourself and come and join with the August “Mind on Meditation” Exclusive LIVE Online course.
For all the comprehensive info including what you will learn, the special bonuses that you will receive and how to register, CLICK HERE